Remember: all TAPC outings are listed on our event calendar and are color coded using this scheme:
Small Inland Lakes
If you need help using the website you may call the Club Express
Help Desk at
Monday - Friday,
8:30 AM - 7 PM Eastern Time
|HomeEvents7th 6 River Sweep
Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
7th 6 River Sweep
Saturday, August 17, 2019, 9:30 AM until 3:00 PM
If you have to cancel for any reason, please notify the trip host ASAP. Phone numbers are in the member directory on the TAPC website.
August 17, 2019
7th Annual - 6 River Sweep
This is the sixth year that this project has taken place and we are proud that we
have been part of it from the start.
You get your choice of 6 rivers to help clean up.
1. Sturgeon River - Wolverine - Difficult river - Not for beginners
2. Boyne River - Easy River near Boyne Falls (Boyne Mountain)
3. Pigeon River - Easy River Near Indian River
4. Bear River - Easy River Near Petoskey
5. Maple River - Easy River Near Brutus
6. Jordan River - Moderately Difficult River
Between Mancelona and Boyne City
After deciding which river you want to paddle - - - -
Contact Norm Fred - firstname.lastname@example.org
for instructions and contact information
The BRCS will be assisting the local contingent at the Sturgeon.